Conscious leadership plays a critical role in the levels of success and harmony that can be achieved on any type of team. Below is a quick “true or false” self-quiz to assess yourself and discover areas to improve…
1. I am comfortable with delegating and do not feel the need to micro-manage.
2. I typically say “No” to requests that are not aligned with my values, expertise, and strengths.
3. Coworkers, clients, and/or those who report directly to me trust me as a leader.
4. I regularly communicate my mission and vision.
5. I “walk my talk” and practice what I advocate.
6. I model courage and face conflict head-on.
7. I hold myself accountable for my actions.
8. I always look for win-win solutions.
9. I focus on the opportunities in every problem.
10. I seek opportunities to learn and grow.
11. The success of my business/team reflects my leadership.
12. I initiate difficult conversations with those who are not performing to my standards.
13. I keep meetings short and effective.
14. I treat others how I want to be treated, with respect and dignity.
15. I am open to new suggestions and receptive to bad news.
16. I don’t hog credit and kudos but attribute them freely to my team.
17. I am an advocate for the advancement and well-being of my team members.
If you answered “true” to 10 or more statements, you’ve done some great work in honing your leadership abilities! If fewer, look at the statements you deemed “false”, and create an action plan to up-level your leadership.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Lead With Harmony to explore ways we can champion you towards stronger leadership and greater team success!
Andrea MacKenzie, Founder of Lead With Harmony, is an MBA, multi-certified coach, Kolbe-Certified consultant, and leadership and team-building expert with over 20 years of combined experience in corporate roles and business consulting. Andrea enjoys working with growth-oriented business owners and executives who advocate for the advancement and well-being of the people they serve, hire, and inspire.
Self-quiz content is modified and used under license, © Claire Communications